Saturday, February 5, 2011

WTF?... What's That Food?

Hethyr:  Jon and I decided to do something a little different this time...  I have a strange fascination with foods that look like things or foods that are just weird and I often document these with pictures.  Friends of mine get a kick out of this and have started to send me their weird food pictures, too.  I'm not entirely sure why they would encourage my odd behavior, but I can't complain...  I've ended up with some great pictures.  =)  For those of you on Facebook, you may have seen these in one of my albums, but I think they're hilarious and worth looking at again and again, so enjoy!

Africken
Asparagi
Radick
"But the most important rule, the rule you can never forget...
no matter how much he cries or how much he begs...
never, never feed him after midnight."
Faceplant
(Photo courtesy of Mike Pletsch)
Crabplant
Third Leggplant
(Photo courtesy of Mike Pletsch)
Cornjoined twins
(Photo courtesy of Sara Mark)
Zucchtwini
(Photo courtesy of Terri Russell Bosiljevac)
Tomangel
Cheeky Heirmoon Tomato
Tomatoes for Peace!
Twinmatoes
(Photo courtesy of Heather Bartlett Cody)
My food has actually started talking.  I think I need to see a shrink.
Creepy veggie people laughing
Shroomtato
Spud love
Pumpktwins
(Photo courtesy of Sarah Burton Kontuly)
Alien peach
(Photo courtesy of Heather Bartlett Cody)
Rhinocepeach
Cherrylicious
"It's not a tuma!"
(Photo courtesy of Fayre Beltramea)


If you have any strange food pictures that you'd like to share, I always love getting new ones!  Jon and I hope you've gotten as good a laugh as we do when we look at these.  =D

4 comments:

  1. I love your captions as much as the pictures! Someday, you're going to have to publish a picture book. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom, I'm glad you enjoy the pictures and captions. I think I'm a little twisted but lots of people seem to "get it" so at least it's not just me! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Need more blog posts!!!!!!!! I'm undergoing withdrawal symptoms!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am working on a couple right now - just haven't had time to get them posted. Maybe today or tomorrow?... =)

    ReplyDelete